IBC Asia’s 4th Annual Offshore Indonesia Oil & Gas event is the leading event with a focus on capitalising Indonesia’s vast, unexplored upstream oil & gas resources.
This forum will examine the latest regulation in building an attractive investment climate for foreign and domestic investors, existing E&P projects, new deepwater project investments, leading upstream field development technology, gas market potential & structure and oil & gas infrastructure development.
“Indonesia’s Upstream Oil and Gas Regulatory Body (SKK-Migas) has said that upstream oil and gas investment is targeted to reach US$25.64 billion in 2014. This has increased 32 per cent compared to the realisation of investment in 2013 of $19.342 billion” - Marex, January 2014
“Indonesia to see 13 new oil, gas projects start up in 2014” – SKK Migas, January 2014
“Indonesia: Upstream industry plans to drill 206 exploration wells in 2014” - SKK Migas, February 2014
“Indonesia's Pertamina to Spend $3.77B for Upstream Sector in 2014” - Rigzone, December 2013
Attend Offshore Indonesia Oil & Gas 2014, and gain insight on best practice strategies to successfully enter, secure and sustain offshore E&P investments in Indonesia – one of the world’s most attractive upstream oil & gas business.
- The leading event focusing on Indonesia’s upstream oil & gas opportunities
- SKK Migas & Ministry of Energy upstream oil & gas policy update
- Current E&P projects & case studies in Indonesia
- Showcase of technology & innovation in Indonesia’s upstream business
- Networking opportunities with Government, Oil & Gas, E&P Operators & Contractors, Technology
- 4 days of value packed interactive sessions tailored for you to meet Indonesia’s upstream E&P leaders and discuss the hottest issues facing the sector today!
|Satya W Yudha
The House of Representatives of Indonesian Commission VII
(Energy, Mineral Resources, Environment, Research& Technology)
Head of Planning Division,
|Dr I Putu Suarsana
PT Pertamina EP
Senior Project Communication
Coordinator – Abadi FLNG